The next group will be looking at The Wheel of Life and answering the following questions:
– What areas of your life are important to you?
– What 6 or 7 areas of your life would you like to change?
– How will you set about that change?
You will come away from this group with a clearer idea of where your life is going
You will have:
An Action Plan
A more focused, positive outlook.
A snapshot of where you are with your life for you to keep on improving
Come to The Affordable Life Coaching Group in Penzance
Be part of a group of like-minded, friendly supportive people
We meet regularly at Clarence House, Penzance on the 4th Wednesday of the month 10.30 am – 12pm
Next meeting is July 23rd .
The format is:
- Catch up on peoples’ actions. goals (some people like to do this within the group, others talking one-to-one with me or another person in the group)
- Informal topic discussed by me (sometimes by Power Point presentation). Something inspirational/ or what may be worrying a group member – all ideas can be considered
- Discussion in group
- Then discussions in pairs – I’ll help you with listening skills practice
- Actions for next meeting (maybe arrange to meet for coffee before the next meeting)
The charge for attending the Affordable Life Coaching Group is:
£6 per session – (when bought as a course of 6)
Or £8 for a one off session
The cost is really affordable compared to one-to-one coaching which is £40 per hour at Clarence House.
What people say about The Affordable Life Coaching Group:
‘Makes me feel I can do things I thought I couldn’t do’
If you want to seriously improve your life, you’ve come to the right place!
Look around the website for more details or contact me: