This is the privacy notice of Incredible Changes. In it, “we”,’us’ and ‘our’ refers to Incredible Changes.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23 May 2018
Information we collect from you when you make an enquiry in the contact form
- When you complete our contact form on our website (www.incrediblechanges.co.uk/contact/) we will collect your name, email address, phone number and additional typed-in information. This information will be used to respond to your enquiry and not passed onto a third party or used in any other way.
- When you request a free initial 30 minutes coaching session, we will collect your name, email address and phone number.
- When you request to sign up for up-to-date blogs, we will collect your name and email address.
Information we collect from you when you sign up for a coaching session/s or coaching package
Whether you make a booking by email, or over the phone, we will collect and process some, or all the following data about you:
- Full name, email addresses, home addresses, phone numbers
- Completed confidential form and questionnaire.
- We will also keep records of payments made by you to us, through invoices and bank payments (no specific details of any payment cards, or bank account numbers used will be stored).
What we do with the initial information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We need your phone number/s, email address and name to reply to your request to have a complimentary, 30 minutes coaching session
- We need your phone number/s, email address and name and information filled in the contact form, to reply to you to set up a coaching session, or to answer a question
- We need your name and email address to send out an up-to-date blog to your email address
What we do with the information once a booking has been made for coaching services
- Internal record keeping and management of your coaching services.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may occasionally send you information about workshops and packages, should you request ‘yes’ to opt-in for this service.
What we do with the information if a potential client decides not to go ahead with coaching
- We do not hold onto data unnecessarily – if a client has said they do not wish to go ahead with coaching, the enquiry sheet containing name, telephone number, email and reason for wanting to have coaching, and any written coaching notes will be securely deleted.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent un-authorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- All printed information is kept in a client’s personal folder and stored securely in a locked, filing cabinet when not being used.
- An archiving policy is in place. Folders of ex-clients are stored for eight years after their last coaching session. Three years after the client’s last coaching session, this folder will be streamlined to be just two pages (name and contact information on the first page, second page will be a summary sheet of the coaching sessions). Clients and ex-clients can request access to their files at any time. (See ’Controlling Your Personal Information’).
Links to other websites
Our website may occasionally contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, to ask for a free 30 minutes coaching session, look for the box that you can click to indicate you are happy to send your personal details in the form, to request a free 30 minutes initial coaching session. (Once this box is ticked, this sends your name, email and telephone number to Incredible Changes)
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a Contact Form on the website to ask a question, or set up a coaching session, look for the box that you can click to indicate you are happy to send your personal details in the form to Incredible Changes. (Once this box is ticked, this sends your name, email, telephone number and typed-in information to Incredible Changes)
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information to sign up for current blogs, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR Data Protection Act of 25 May 2018, within a month free of charge. Please write to email@example.com or ring 07985 959510
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Clients and previous clients can ask to have their records deleted at any time.