Is this you?
- Are you a CEO of a business?
- Are you in the process of starting your own business?
- Do you manage people and need someone to support you in areas such as work-life balance, time management and stress reduction strategies?
- Do you need assistance with recruitment and team building?
- Have you considered DISC Personality Testing to identify the right people for your team?
- And for DISC to turbo-charge your communication skills in your business and personal life?
How I can help all businesses above (no matter what the size of your business is)
Think of a coach as a trusted confidant to help you control and develop your business
Use me as a sounding board. Through coaching, I can assist you to see the bigger picture, help you to come up with your own powerful, productive solutions, get you to forward plan through powerful coaching exercises
The coach can also share tips and strategies to help you improve communication with your colleagues, be more effective with your time and get a better work-life balance
We will work on long-term goals for your business. I can email you before each coaching session to focus on the week that has gone by; what issues may have come up to affect your long-term goal; what you would like the next coaching session to be focused on
Using DISC Personality Tests for Team building and Recruitment
For team building
You can of course start off with having a DISC PERSONALITY Test yourself to understand yourself more, where you fit in the team, how you react to stress, how to communicate more effectively with people who aren’t like you and you may find challenging.
You may then decide to have all or some key players of your team tested withy DISC. With your teams taking the DISC Personality Test, you will instantly know whether your team members are task or people-orientated and how they react under stress.
You will also know how likely it is that you have a full complement of characters who are going to fulfil all areas of your business. For instance:
- Attention to details
- Ideas and enthusiasm
- Directing and being in charge
- Steady reliable & co-operative team players who always see a job through to completion
I can run workshops for you to increase your team’s performance and the effectiveness and happiness of your team.
See quote from a CEO, who I did Leadership coaching with. I also ran a DISC team workshop for their organisation :
” I have found Stacey’s input very valuable to both my leadership development and that of my colleagues. Both the individual coaching sessions and the group DISC and team workshop delivered by Stacey have helped to refine our goals and identify key strategies to achieve them. As a result of Stacey’s input my team and I feel more confident in tackling the challenges ahead and have a renewed spirit of enthusiasm.”
I can also help you discover who is missing in your team – (see recruitment below)
Helping you discover who is missing from your team. Once we have identified what gaps you have in your team, I can help you get the sort of person you want for your company.
I can assist with job descriptions and even carry out DISC Tests for your short-listed candidates, so you have the invaluable knowledge that can accurately predict how the new candidate is likely to work in a team, how they handle stress, and how best to communicate with them to get the best out of them.
Who wouldn’t want to know these insights? The test takes only seven minutes to complete to get all this information!
- Working in partnership with you
- Assisting you to come up with your own powerful ideas and strategies
- Long-term goals – keeping you on track for these (email support)
- What makes you tick? (Values) and DISC
- Forward planning
- Getting your team to turbo perform (DISC & Values tests).
- Workshops (bespoke ie DISC for team work and recruitment)
Packages and 90 day programmes available, or individual sessions.
For more information, or for your free 30 minute coaching consultation click here