If you’re wondering what next step to take in your career path, book a series of coaching sessions with me.
See what my clients say about me:
“I had career coaching with Stacey as I wanted to find some direction with regards to returning to work after an illness. We had seven very beneficial sessions together which gave me significant clarity. Our work included a DISC personality profile plus a values test and a skills audit. The results of these, together with Stacey’s thoughtful questioning, gave me great insights and ultimately the direction that I needed. I found Stacey to be warm and professional and a pleasure to work with. I am very grateful for the opportunity to have benefited from her experience and guidance.” RS – United Kingdom
Understanding your values for career happiness
- Identifying areas of happiness in your present situation and areas of concern. I can do a full Values Test to identify what will make you feel happy and motivated in your next career move.
- Save time, make the right decision, and really focus on you right now.
- Discover what may be the roots of your Career dissatisfaction and create a list of Actions to take your life forward.
More information about how I have found values tests useful for my clients in terms of career coaching are as follows:
- You’d find out what are the most important values to you in a job in a ranking order
- This new-found knowledge can be extremely powerful when job-hunting ,so choosing a work environment which suits your core values
- You can choose the organisation that is the ’right fit’ for you, when faced with deciding between identical-sounding jobs, but with different organisational cultures (this happened with a former client of mine, with great success: she was extremely happy with everything about her new job).
- What I’ve found over the years of doing this test, it can produce quite unexpected results.
- A recent business lady I coached, found the results of this test invaluable for her self-knowledge and confidence when asked ‘tricky questions’ about herself ie what she’d do in different scenarios (particularly during a job interview she attended for the post of a CEO : the outcome was that she got the job!)
Building on your strengths in the coaching session:
- What steps do you need to take to find that perfect job?
- How will you prepare for the interview? Application Form, job research, the interview
- Your relevant work experience to ‘sell’ yourself to your prospective employer
- Feeling confident ‘acting as if’ strategies
- Preparing the perfect presentation at the job interview. Coaching for the preparation for.
Working well in a team
- What is standing in the way?
- Personality issues/clashes
- The power of DISC Personality Testing
- Where do you fit in?
- How can you get on better with your team members?
Other career coaching issues
- Your first few weeks in the job – settling in
- Promotion – how to increase your chances of promotion
- How to stand out
For your free 30 minute coaching consultation see current availability and book your appointment on Calendly : https://calendly.com/stacey-239/30min ; weekends and evenings available for these thirty minute sessions.
To give more information about yourself, please complete the form on the Contact page. Email on email@example.com