” I wish I’d known about DISC before” – quote from myself – Stacey Halfyard
Enlightening. Very useful to know….
The next Affordable Life Coaching Group will be at Clarence House, Penzance Wednesday 27 August 10.30 – 12 pm.
Here you will have the chance to win a full DISC Personality Test.
l am an Accredited DISC Tester and I’d like to tell you a little about the DISC test.
The test is highly respected and used worldwide in recruitment, business team-building and for use by coaches for all types of coaching ie personal coaching, business coaching.
BENEFITS OF USING DISC – FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Yourself and others fundamental personality traits.
- What motivates and de-motivates you.
- Your preferred working and social environment.
- How you like to communicate/be communicated with.
- Your likely responses to stress.
- How you like to set goals.
- Understand your own personal behaviors – and those of others.
- Your greatest fears, and possible challenges.
- Areas of helpful personal growth.
- Decision making strategies (and sometimes why people decide not to decide).
The coach uses information gleaned from the report for increased knowledge about the client to enhance the coaching process.
The DISC test takes 7 minutes and from that the coach has vital information to produce 3 graphs.
The information from these graphs is as follows:
GRAPH 1 shows how the client appears to the general public (the ‘public face’)
GRAPH 2 shows how the client reacts to stress
GRAPH 3 shows the client’s True Self, how they see themselves – that leads to greater understanding of self .
The report also gives tips on how to get on more harmoniously with people they may find challenging- very useful information! (I wish I’d known about this when I was younger!!)
The report acts as a basis for coaching – to act as a ‘snapshot’ of where the client is now and what they would like to work on ie becoming more fearless, or be more understanding etc etc
So, to summarise , Personality Tests help you understand your behaviour more and also help you get on better with people you may find challenging ie your boss, or children. The knowledge you and your coach gain from the test can also act as a starting point for change/goals etc
Ring me or email me to guarantee your place.