It provides a focused conversation.
- Without visual distractions, both coaches and their clients are able to “hear” the conversation in a deeper way.
Heard and not seen.
- You may feel more comfortable discussing your problems. People are usually more open to share certain things over the phone versus in person.
You don’t spend time travelling
- Neither you nor your coach will have to overcome the frustrations or the delays and hassles of traveling.
Eliminate geographic restrictions.
- You can be matched with a coach that best meets your needs – not the closest coach but the best coach.
- Some clients have very busy schedules and they are only available late evenings and early mornings. If you don’t have time for a session during the working day, telephone coaching or Skype coaching is ideal for you.
- You will be able to receive coaching in any location you wish as long as you have a phone (or a laptop and internet connection for Skype).
- as you will not have to pay for the travel expenses for your coach or yourself, or room hire fees.
For more information, or for your free 30 minute coaching consultation click here