Coaching Retreats near St Ives, Cornwall.
An idyllic, unique holiday location convenient to St Ives, Marazion & Penzance.
A location so peaceful, so picturesque, where you can totally relax and concentrate on yourself and yourself only. We often do this on our holidays, anyway
But what if ..
You had someone to help you along that journey of self discovery? What if you booked a Coaching Focused Holiday at The Old Primary School. Ludgvan, near St Ives Cornwall. I am Stacey Halfyard, an accredited Life Coach and professional trainer. I can offer coaching sessions one-to-one, or run workshops for groups whilst you have a fantastic holiday here!
Bespoke Coaching Retreats Offered
- Holiday let with 4 coaching sessions some of the coaching sessions could be carried out ‘on location’ of some of the most beautiful sites in Cornwall
- Followed by 4 Skype sessions once you’re home (and intermittent follow ups if required)
- Other services can be arranged for example, massage, beautician, meditation.
The Old Primary School Cottage and Apartment have been successfully let out for fourteen years. As you can see from the reviews, our customers have a very relaxing time there anyway, often describing it as a ‘home from home’ with ‘fantastic views.’
The building is a peaceful rural location, nestled between two fields and enjoying superb views of the sea (including St Michael’s Mount) and the beautiful countryside.
Why not invest in yourself, in your future life?
Self-contained accommodation in a converted Victorian School House (details below about The Cottage – sleeps 2/3 )
- Double bedroom – Comfy Queen Sized Bed, Quality Furnishings
- Occasional single bed for living room
- Views of St Michael’s Mount and surrounding coastline and countryside
- Quiet countryside location and large secluded garden
- Ideal location to explore the Land’s End peninsula
- Close to St Ives, Penzance and air/sea links to Isles of Scilly
- Easy reach of some of the best beaches in Cornwall
- Ample on-site parking right outside Cottage entrance (ideal for elderly/disabled)
- Free WiFi
The Accommodation (Cottage details: sleeps 2/3)
Its own entrance and parking area, double bedroom (Queen-sized comfy bed) with real oak wardrobe and drawers. Separate luxury bathroom with underfloor heating. Lounge dining area, real oak furniture. Fitted kitchenette, complete with quality oven, microwave, and fridge. There is a single occasional bed for use in the lounge. Extra storage area with ironing facilities. The kitchen has breath-taking views towards St. Michael’s Mount and the surrounding countryside. The accommodation has the use of a tranquil lawned garden with a pond, a patio and barbeque area. All linen and towels are provided. We regret that we are unable to accommodate pets. Free WiFi
One of the prettiest, unspoilt villages in West Penwith and is conveniently situated, being close to Marazion and roughly halfway between St. Ives and Penzance. It allows easy access to all the popular facilities of the area whilst still enjoying peace and tranquillity. The local pub, The White Hart, dates from the 14th century and serves excellent beers, wines and superb food. One other real ale pub nearby. Both the pub and church are 100m from the accommodation. For the more energetic, there is a local riding stables and excellent coastal and inland walks.
For more information, or for your free 30 minute coaching consultation click here